Would anyone be willing to make a 64’64 lot of a duplex and park

by Minai9295

Original Post

Would anyone be willing to make a 64’64 lot of a duplex and park

★★★★★ Novice

Just a lot with a duplex rental as well as a little park and cafe. I’m using the my little neighborhood mod. I dont care if there’s no CC I’m just awful and building

Message 1 of 4 (931 Views)

Re: Would anyone be willing to make a 64’64 lot of a duplex and park

Champion

Hello Standard smile

You could also post a request on the DNA request site on the forums. You just need to fill out the details on the form on that thread. This is a link to the thread

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1012432/dna-request-team-bringing-ideas-to-life

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Minai9295or maybe, if you find a great duplex at the gallery which is built on a smaller lot, you could place it on you 64x64 lot and add a few trees and park stuff by yourself? Like a pond and games? That could be quickly done.

Message 3 of 4 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Minai9295 If you haven't found anything to meet your need, I have several duplexes in the gallery that are on smaller lots. If you would like one of them and don't know how to make ponds or how to add one from debug (populated by fish, like the ones you find in the world), you can let me know which one you would like and I could add it to a 64x64 lot. Also, another factor in creating this would be knowing which packs you own. I will look for your reply, if you like, or you could dm me.  (see spoiler tag below)

Spoiler

Edit: Oops... I was mainly looking at the comment @LennyOgg made mentioning adding a pond... just saw that you want a cafe on the lot also? Perhaps that offer isn't what you had in mind, then. Sorry.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
XP – for helpful comments | Accept as Solution – help others find the solution
Message 4 of 4 (865 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help