WHAT'S IN THE STORE? 🏪

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: WHAT'S IN THE STORE? 🏪

★★★ Pro

I got this banner, but didn't see it in the Store (yet)

Schermafbeelding_20200426-000736.png
Message 61 of 967 (1,806 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HypnoDjurre I got one of those about 3 months ago. I think you have to decide immediately to hit the banner to buy the gems. Mine never appeared in the store either when I went looking for it.
Message 62 of 967 (1,792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Imp Pear is in the store today. I have never seen so many offers as in the last few day. Witch Hazel, JOL ,Parsnip, Missile Toe,...Imp Pear. Makes sense that they stopped turning Premiums into Seediums for now. Probably a lot less players would have bought them, thinking that they could be turned into Seediums.

Message 63 of 967 (1,758 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I only see this offer on a profile that doesn't have Fire Peashooter unlocked.

Peashooter

Message 64 of 967 (1,709 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Can't do euros.... xDD so is this a better deal technically speaking? Well, adding in the cost of snow pea and EP separately plus the cost of those 10k coins xDD
Message 65 of 967 (1,687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 Plants cost 5.49€. So you basically get 100 gems and 10,000 coins "for free". Not a bad deal!

Message 66 of 967 (1,681 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm actually considering buying it if it unlocks Snow Pea and Electric Pea on all profiles. @MAGICDAVESHROOM Do you know if I get the plants on all profiles?

Message 67 of 967 (1,679 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss if you bought the plants separatively it will appear on all profiles but I don’t think it work for bundles.
Message 68 of 967 (1,662 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear Yep. I thought so...because it is weird that I only see it on one profile. They should just change the Fire Peashooter to 100 gems and a lot more players would buy it. Guess I'll wait until they are turned into Seediums =)

Message 69 of 967 (1,618 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

I'm actually considering buying it if it unlocks Snow Pea and Electric Pea on all profiles. @MAGICDAVESHROOM Do you know if I get the plants on all profiles?

@PowerToss 

You should get the plants on all profiles.

Message 70 of 967 (1,577 Views)